Order a BPO directly through DataTree
Obtain accurate property values provided by First American's panel of licensed real estate agents and brokers. The BPO report uses a unique collateral evaluation analysis (CVA), powered by Bluebook International, Inc., which includes accurate, on-demand residential replacement costs, risk analysis, and other essential property value information including repair estimates using nationally-accepted repair costs.
Benefits of Broker Price Opinions (BPOs):
- Potential for increased revenue and profitability when leveraged with our significant nationwide panel of property inspectors and market data to get the right answers—the first time.
- First American provides an accurate, consistent and supportable process from the start—no black box!
- Mitigation of risk and fraud when you maintain and evaluate your assets throughout their lifecycles.
- Repair estimates replace agent “guess-timates,” with full photo support of all recommended repairs.
- Accurate market information creates efficiencies. Buy and sell in the “known” vs. the “unknown” to enhance buyer and seller confidence. Increased confidence can mean fewer days on market, which mitigates risk and unnecessary exposures.